This is ORC (obstacle course race) training scene at Eagle Obstacles LLC – outdoor OCR training facility in Dedham MA
An obstacle course race can include elements of climbing, swimming, jumping, and crawling up, over, around and through various challenges. You will get dirty, sweaty and even wet so it is essential to wear breathable, sweat- and moisture-wicking clothes for obstacle course race or training. If you are looking for outfits for upcoming obstacle course race or OCR training, look for compression or tight-fitting clothes, as those will stay close to your body as you move and lower the odds of getting snagged at any kind of obstacle course . It is suggested that half tight or full-length pants for an extra layer of protection, or fitted shorts and knee-high compression in warmer months of OCR season.
Price: $80.25 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Polyester 80% / Spandex 20%
- The Stabilyx Tight provides our patented muscle support web for both lower back/core area, the knee joint and surrounding muscles for greater overall stability and endurance.
- Variable Compression for faster warm-up and quicker revovery.
- Breathable and Wicking Coolmax material which pulls moisture away from the body to keep you cool and comfortable.
- CW-X Stabilyx offers benefits for all three areas of our Conditioning Cycle: PREPARE: (warm-up), PERFORM: (endurance), RECOVER: (accelerates recovery form workouts)
- Reflective “flash” and logos provide 360 degree visibility in low light conditions.